Archbishop Ryan Board of Limited Jurisdiction
Archbishop Ryan High School has transitioned to a new governance and administrative model, with a new functioning Board of Limited Jurisdiction.
The Archbishop Ryan Board of Limited Jurisdiction has been established to work with the school administration in the following areas:
- Long-range strategic planning for the continuous improvement of the school’s spiritual, academic, and extracurricular programs, as well as its facilities and fiscal sustainability.
- Annual budgets and capital expenditures.
- Provide guidance and advice to school administration.
- Provide input into establishing school-specific policies.
- Establish and oversee fundraising and development efforts including Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools (BLOCS), Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs.
- Establish and manage board committees which include Catholic Identity and Mission, Finance, Development, Enrollment, and Facilities.
The 2018-19 Board of Limited Jurisdiction are:
Chair - Dennis O'Neill '78
The Honorable Daniel Baranoski '83
Reverend James Callahan
Jim Christie '90
Jennifer Clark '91
Michael J. Barnett '90 - President ARHS (Non-Voting Exofficio)